Sunday, October 25, 2009

Called It! vol. I

The score was 24-3.  The Saints we're getting pummeled by the Miami running game.  The Saints' heralded aerial attack was grounded.  It looked like the middle of the end for thewizwit.com's #1 Power Ranked team, when, at 5:53pm EST, the following text messages were sent:
Maurice
Saints still win this game.  U heard it here first
Chris
Haha I'll mark it down

Two hours later, I can proudly proclaim:

I Called It.




The Saints went on to make a statement comeback, blanking the Dolphins in the fourth quarter to beat Miami 46-34 in their own house.

At 7:13pm EST, immediately after Drew Brees' two-yard touchdown run -- which gave the Saints their first lead of the game-- the following text messages were sent:
Maurice
Bum Bum Bummmmm
Chris
Haha you called it
You're goddamn right I did.

1 comment:

  1. For the Record... I HATE Ricky Williams. If that man steals another one of my Ronnie Brown TD's I may find him and hit him in the legs with a tire iron!

    ReplyDelete