Monday, January 24, 2011

AZ Restaurant Owner To Sell Lion Meat, Upset Woman Compares Him & Mike Vick to Hitler


CNN - Lion tacos. Lion tacos? According to the Arizona Daily Star, a Tucson eatery will be serving up the kingly dish for one of its weekly exotic taco nights. Past efforts have included python, elk, kangaroo and turtle, the paper reported. “I'm doing the African lion to get my name out,” he said. “I've never tried it myself, but this one really caught my eye.”Well, Mr. Mazon, judging from your Facebook page, it caught the eye of a few other folks. “What did you want? attention? congratulations, i know you. i also know who hitler, ted bundy, and michael vick are,” wrote poster Tricia Rider Kachymers.


Okay so I know this story has only the loosest of ties to Philadelphia sports, but Arizona has lion tacos now! Lion tacos! Arizona is off the hook: psycho mass murderers, Mexican drug cartels, DMX, mandatory DUI desert tent camps...it's just a crazy goddamn state.

Oh and Tricia Rider Kachymers (and all the Tricia Rider Kachymers of the world) -- grow the hell up. Taco shop owners and dogfighters aren't exactly in Hitler's league.

No comments:

Post a Comment