Monday, February 7, 2011

Brent Celek's Groin Is Excited To Meet You



So am I crazy or does Captain Morgan look like AJ Daulerio and sound like Guy Fieri? He does, right? Whatever. Even though I hate spiced rum, this was actually kinda funny and supports my thought that Brent Celek would be a cool guy to have a pizza party with.

Anyway, I'd really just like to know what other work the actor who plays the Captain has done. You just know he has a long list of credits he's not proud of. Like "Pirate #3" at Little Jimmy's Bar Mitzvah. But alas, the Internet has failed me. I searched for minutes ages and couldn't even find the guy's real name.

[h/t KSK]

3 comments:

  1. That guy has to be a Philadelphia promotional guy for Captain Morgan. At the Union games they have the Captain Morgan Party deck and I'm pretty sure that is the same guy at the games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he sounds like a Guy Fieri/Jim Rome combo.

    And that pizza party better be at Chuck E Cheese or I ain't coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brent's got the HOTTEST DSLs ever!

    ReplyDelete