Friday, March 5, 2010

Should I Laugh? No?...Yes? I Think...Yes!

This offseason I've had to listen to so many damn Mets fans go "man, once we get healthy, we'll be right there bro. You better watch out, the Amazin's are going come back strong this year! Jose Reyes baby! I'm a fucking guido!" it isn't funny. Mets fans suck and they honestly are the worst people on earth. So, after reading this news today, I just have to laugh.

Now, I would never wish injury or sickness upon anyone (except Rosie O' Donnell) but Mets fans make it so hard not to root for their team to fall apart. Plus, Jose Reyes is a total douchebag. So, without further ado:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKYOUMETSFANSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAASSHOLESHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHISLEPTWITHYOURMOM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYOURDADISGAYHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, now I feel better. Fuck the Mets.

Go Phils.

No comments:

Post a Comment