Monday, January 17, 2011

Girls Playing Football Is Kinda Awesome



Don't worry folks, football is still alive in Philadelphia. Our Passion, of the Lingerie Football League, are still alive and headed to the Eastern Conference Championship on January 29th. From the video above, I can only assume they will win.

[Insert paragraph that talks about boobies, vagina(s), how girls can't play sports, the WNBA, more boobies, make me a sandwich, JWoww, Rex Ryan's wife, bukakke, fold my laundry, even more boobies, Michael Bolton, tampons, lesbian sex between straight girls who also want to sleep with you, Jessica Alba, clean the bathroom and Cliff Lee.]

Go Passion boobies!

2 comments:

  1. I never realized how big a part 'lesbian sex between straight girls who also want to sleep with you' played in my everyday thoughts until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vick and Passions "Roach" should bang and make the perfect children.

    ReplyDelete