Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pound Beers Quicker Than Ever At The Well



When the Flyers take on the Canadiens tonight, the Wells Fargo Center will become the first Philadelphia venue to debut the world's fastest beer-dispensing system. Apparently the device helps beer vendors fill beer cups 9 times faster than the current method.

Such a friggin cool invention. It makes me mad I can't come up with ideas like this. Nothing sucks more than standing in line for a beer at a game. This "Bottom's Up" technology should help put a stop to that. After all, this is Amurrica - we wait for NOTHING! No word on if they'll charge more for this 'convenience', but I'm sure they'll be banking plenty of cash off just the novelty alone. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to line up like a sheep at least once.

2 comments: