Thursday, December 16, 2010

WHOA! WHOAAAAAAAAAAA!



This isn't exactly sports related, but it did happen in Philly. Fully understanding that this video may be old news and that it has little relevance to...well...anything, I think the people who frequent this blog are sure to appreciate the ridiculousness and disturbing hilarity of a FAT, DIRTY CRACKHEAD ROLLING AROUND ON THE NORTH PHILLY ASPHALT.

I've watched this clip countless times now and I'm still struggling to understand the circumstances. How can a crackhead get this fat?  Is he actually having a seizure? Why does the guy off camera ask him for milk?

If there really is intelligent life outside of our own planet, I truly hope this is the first footage they see of the human race. To steal a line from (of all places) the YouTube comments section: They see me rollin'...they hatin'....

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!



h/t the Deadspin comments section

1 comment: