Friday, November 20, 2009

NFL Week 11 Power Rankings


Yup, that's the last time I ever Google image search the word "weird".












#

Team Name

Nonsense

1

Saints
9-0
Brees plays great, they win.  Brees plays mediocre, they win.
2

Colts
9-0
I've talked a lot of crap but this team got it done when they needed to.  Dap.
3

Vikings
8-1
Last time they were 8-1, Randy Moss was catching passes from Randall Cunningham
4

Bengals
7-1
The Bengals have swept the Steelers.  I repeat: the BENGALS have swept the STEELERS
5

Patriots
6-3
Blame the Defense, not Belichick
6

Steelers
6-3
Second banana in the AFC North
7
Chargers
6-3
Philip Rivers is still a turd
8

Cardinals
6-3
If the Cardinals go to the Superbowl again I'll stop watching football
9
Cowboys
6-3
Could have, should have, taken a big NFC East lead
10
Broncos
6-3
I've been telling you -- this team isn't that good
11

Ravens
5-4
I was lucky enough to see Ray Rice at Rutgers.  It's a shame The Scarlet Knights ran 2 years off of this guys career.
12

Eagles
5-4
Where was the Defense?  Where was the running game?  We don't need Mac-5 to go for 400 yards.
13
Giants
5-4
Look for a healthier Giants team to contend for the division in the second half of the season
14

Texans
5-4
What the hell do I write about the Texans on a bye week?
15

Packers
5-4
Big win for the Pack over dem Cowboys. A home game against the 9ers will give us a clearer idea of who they really are.
16

Dolphins
5-5
Waited until they beat the Panthers to rank them this high. No Ronnie, no problem.
17

Falcons
5-4
Matt Ryan has sensitive skin and needs special shave cream
18

Jaguars
5-4
I support all Maurice's
19

49ers
4-5
I don't know why I root for Alex Smith, but I do.
20

Titans
3-6
Run, Titans, Run!
21

Jets
4-5
Rex Ryan cried
22

Bears
4-5
The Bears suck (3rd week in a row)
23

Redskins
3-6
Too bad Snyder can't buy an offense.
24
Panthers
4-6
And just when I thought they had a shot to make some noise
25

Seahawks
3-6
What is a Seahawk, exactly?
26

Bills
3-6
If I ever murdered someone and needed to go somewhere where nobody would care about me...I'd head to Buffalo
27

Chiefs
2-7
It's not fair that Larry Johnson gets to go to the Bengals.
28

Raiders
2-7
JaMarcus Russell: future car wash owner
29

Bucs
1-8
These
30

Rams
1-8
Teams
31

Lions
1-8
Are
32

Browns
1-8
Turrible












No comments:

Post a Comment