Tuesday, March 9, 2010

McNabb and T.O. to Bounce Balls Together

Spike TV announced that McNabb, Terrell Owens, and Antonio Gates will be teaming up in an upcoming episode of Pros vs Joes. The episode will feature NFL players who played college basketball taking on former NBA stars.

I'm sure T.O. will have a lot to prove.  His ass got SHUT DOWN by Michael Rapaport in the NBA Celebrity Game this year.

They will take on the likes of Hakeem Olajuwon, Kenny Smith, and Rick Fox. Oh how I loathe Rick Fox. I'm sure a great deal of it stems from his terrible attempts at acting. I mean, have you seen this movie? Well sadly I watch a lot of bad movies when I'm bored. And it's horrible. Casper Van Dien and Rick Fox. Together. Cinematic genius.

I always thought Pros vs Joes featured nothing but washed up athletes. (Checks Wiki. Confirms suspicion.) Eh, whatever, I'm sure people will watch. But don't current athletes have clauses in their contracts to keep them from getting injured by doing stuff like this? It's common knowledge that pick-up basketball games a no-no for athletes. Considering McNabb only has one year left, and T.O is currently without a deal, their careers could be done if they accidently blow out a knee or ankle trying to keep up with Hakeem the Dream and friends.

Anyways, no word on when the episode will air. I don't really watch Pros vs Joes but I might watch this episode. Assuming Starship Troopers or Captain Ron aren’t going head to head against it or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Michael Rappaport is the blackest person in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair. I was going to post the same joke about Rappaport-Blackness Greater Than Everyone-in-World. non-wizwit employed commenters deserve more of a head start. this is just insider trading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry. I'm just sayin if I saw Michael Rappaort with a pack of Newports, some cocoa butter, and a grape soda I wouldn't think a thing of it.

    ReplyDelete