Friday, October 16, 2009

Dolla Dolla Bills Yall

thewizwit.com is here to help you get through your Sundays. There are plenty of bad games each week, but why not make them exciting with a little wager?  Anything can be made enjoyable when financial gain is involved. Am I right?  Now sit back, relax, take the advice, and make yourself literally tens of dollars! And by 'dollars', I mean 'points'. And by 'points', you know what I really mean. On to the picks!

Below is a full slate of free NFL picks against the spread for Week 6. All home teams are in caps.

Throw em in a parlay and hope for the best:
VIKINGS (-3) over Ravens
Chiefs (+6.5) over REDSKINS
Texans (+5) over BENGALS

The sneaky, 'the line is telling me something' game:
BUCCANEERS (+3.5) over Panthers

The big game of the week that you'll bet on, but should instead just enjoy what will be an all-around entertaining matchup:
Giants (+3) over SAINTS

Because they're so bad, you have no choice but to keep betting against them:
JAGUARS (-9.5) over Rams
Eagles (-14.5) over RAIDERS
PATRIOTS (-9.5) over Titans
JETS (-9.5) over Bills

The games you're betting because you're a degenerate:
Browns (+14) over STEELERS
PACKERS (-13.5) over Lions
Cardinals (+3) over SEAHAWKS
Bears (+3.5) over FALCONS
CHARGERS (-3.5) over Broncos

Now listen, I'm no expert.  I'm just some dude.  Don't go blowing your paycheck, taking out a second mortgage, or anything crazy.  I don't want any complaints that you were forced to barter your first born.  And remember, much like it says on the parlay card your guy Vinny gave you on Tuesday, this stuff is for 'amusement only'.  On a completely unrelated note, I feel it's as good a time as any to say thewizwit.com accepts donations to stay up and running.  But again, totally unrelated.

Enjoy the games!

1 comment:

  1. 5-9 by my count with the MNF still to go. I do like chargers -3.5. But i'm usually wrong. I went 3-2 this weekend in betting and 6-3 in the I should have bet it category. I lost out on $15K by picking Philadelphia in my Suicide... Worst team in Football. I'll chime in with my Lead Pipe locks for week 7: Indy-13, NE-14, Houston-3 and GB-7.

    ReplyDelete