Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh my God Max Jean Gilles has a Website

A mere $21 for a Max Jean Gilles mousepad? X-mas is only 25 days away!













Upon first glance, my heart fluttered and a great wave of sneering sarcasm flooded my brain. I mean, just look at this shit



I laaaughed and laaaughed and laaaughed.  I took notice to how his "Gallery" is simply a silent, slow-moving slideshow of a fat dude looking at other fat dudes (with the execption of a seemingly random but probably subliminal photo of Mike Tomlin). I thought of jokes about how I can't wait to buy 7 different t-shirts and wear them for a week straight. I made fun of his 9-second commercial for Torre (which I then found out is a Big & Tall store by using my journalism degree Google).  I had a good time.


But then I read his Bio and realized something. We're not that different. For starters, he has a blog.

So do I!
Age: 25
Me too!
What’s in your iPod?
Lot of Lil Wayne, a lot of Young Jeezy, and T.I.
Amongst others, but yea me too!
In my spare time, I like to:
Play Madden and sleep.
[GASP] Kindred spirits!

So, in the end, I decided to do this reflective narrative instead of a hurtful sardonic blog post because -- to be honest with you -- I respect Max Jean Gilles' hustle and effort.  Even if you are just a mediocre offensive guard with no business pushing $35 t-shirts.

MJGSIXTWO ALL DAY!!



Join the fan club!

No comments:

Post a Comment