Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Have a Stiffy For Domonic Brown (Pause)

I was lucky enough to be in attendance of last night's Domonic Brown debut. The above video was taken to document the first career at-bat of the future Hall of Famer. I couldn't have been any more excited going into this game - I've been waiting for this call up for quite some time. When I received a text from a friend letting me know the call up was official, I creamed a little. Just a little.  Seriously though, the guy is going to be really good for a long time. You’ve heard of 5-tool players before? Brown has 7. He has tools people didn’t even know existed.

I realize the video is a little far away (we taped this from our season seat's in right field on cell phone), but it's more about the crowd's reaction than anything else. Dom Brown was fully welcomed by this fan base last night and it provided the stadium with a little more electricity than usual. The shakiness of the camera is actually due to the minor earthquake caused by the rocketing of Brown's double.

I'll be visiting Modell's in the coming days to purchase my Dom Brown merchandise. I suggest you do the same.


UPDATE! I've included a clip of what I believe should be Dom Brown's intro music. Shout out to Das Racist, who you may know from their Combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment